Monday 16 April 2012

A Mommyland Makeover

I know it may be hard to tell, what with the distinct lack of pink-ness, but you have indeed reached Escape From Mommyland!  In celebration of a whole year of mommy-related mayhem and memories I have had some work done.  To the blog.  And my nose, but that is another story.  Anyway, I hope you like it.  It took me a while to decide between this background and the background picture of cheese and grapes, but that may  just have been because I was hungry.   

If you are reading this, than you have probably been one of the many loyal readers that have been here since the beginning.  Either that or you were looking for pictures of cheese and grapes and were enticed into reading this post due to the elaborate blog design and use of big words like 'enticed.' But however you came to be reading this, I want to thank you for doing so.  Although my purpose in writing this blog was to provide an escape for other mom's, it ended up becoming my escape. Now when I am trying to make dinner while one child attempts to climb my legs and the other explores the mysteries of flour (i.e. bathes in it) I am not seething inside but rather am thinking about how I can turn this dinner disaster into an amusing post for you all. 

So thank you, from the bottom of my flour-covered feet to the top of my frizzy perma-ponytailed head.  I promise that, although things may look a little different around here, the witty, moving, inspirational, awesome-sauce... juicy, tangy, delicious... - oh sorry, I was thinking about grapes and chesse again - posts that you have come to love and expect will not only still be here, but will be better than ever. 

On that note, please raise the glass of wine, sippy cup, vanilla soy beverage, or whatever else you happen to have nearby and join me in a toast to new beginnings, old friends and cheese and grapes! 

But seriously, thank you:) 

-Wendy


No comments:

Post a Comment